Sunday, December 24, 2017

Czon, On the roads to the twilight again,

On my way to leaving Sweden again for a Czonspiracy Pop-Up Art tour through Europe.

See yah all in Trazmos, Triora, Zugarrmurdi, Valencia, Cartagena, Nazare, Malaga, Saintes de la Mer, Mundaka and on many other places. Mayve we will see what Space Invader has done in France.'
Models up for a collab, get in touch !

Surfs Up my Friends from the Twilight,

The following image from the series: Cluster B Fearytales part 3
First jury selection to the Halland Art Museum where it was part of Workshop No. 3 in a series about the death dance.
Later also exhibited on Drott's medieval ruin in Visby during Gotland Art Week.

1 comment:

  1. Your style is really unique compared to other folks I've read
    stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.

    ReplyDelete